Practical Rifle Match @ Oil Capital Saturday March 3rd

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Reminder from:   OklahomaPracticalRifle Yahoo! Group

Title:   Practical Rifle Match

Date:   Saturday March 3, 2012
Time:   9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Repeats:   This event repeats every month on the first Saturday.
Next reminder:   The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 4 minutes.

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
What is this shoot like?

usually less than 100 rifle and 25 pistol. It's a practical rifle match. Think IDPA, reloads behind cover, slicing the pie, etc. Targets are IDPA silhouettes and various steel for pistol. Nearly all shots are taken from inside 25 yds. I have only seen one or two stages at 50 yds in the couple of years that I have been going. They did get a new match director last year and I haven't been that often since then. Very fun match with good people, like all matches. Hope this helps Oleg.

edit to add.
some stages start with 3-4 rounds in your first mag to force a mag change. Also there is weak shoulder only stages, or left handed for a right handed shooter. Whatever that's called.

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
I want to try this, that seems like a lot of fun, if your going oleg let me know!

NL7CO

Well-Known Fanatic
This looks like a good match to get ready for the CRC, but I can't make this one due to business travel. Maybe next month.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
I suggest you shoot it as is. After all, you've been relying on it as it sits right now, intentionally or not.

I've learned a thing or two doing exactly that.

been

Well-Known Fanatic
i went..it was great! cant wait to get the results! It was my first shooting match ever and was very enjoyable. Lots of good people out there.

Latest posts