Power Pro 1200R

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
Has anyone had any experience with this powder? I hadn't even heard of it until the other day when I was doing my daily search of the internet for powder. I have an 8 pound jug headed my way with plans to use it for 55grain .223 reloads.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I've heard of it, but never used it. Let us know how it works out.

That's a nice find in these times. Seems if one isn't shooting .50BMG or a belted magnum there is no powder to be had.

Scott Hearn said:
I've heard of it, but never used it. Let us know how it works out.

That's a nice find in these times. Seems if one isn't shooting .50BMG or a belted magnum there is no powder to be had.
Gene sears has had h380 for the last couple months.
Benchmark is available at a major online store.
Reloader 17 is out there.
wideners right now has H322, 4895, 4064, 2700

Respectfully, what the hell are you talking about?

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
That's based on my daily perusal of PV website. I check it Every...Single...Day. Sometimes twice a day. I haven't seen that they've had a powder in stock with a burn rate faster than 7828 in months with the sole exception of 4064. They did have that in stock for a while. My logic which is probably flawed is that if anybody out there can get powder to sell it would be PV. Seems that's not really the case since two different retailers have got shipments of Hodgdon, Alliant and Western powders in just this week.

Im the last month, Ive gotten Tac from natchez, 2495 from midwest, and unique and clays from wideners.

Do the gunbot thing

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
What in sam hell are you using Unique for?

I do gunbot too, just usually miss the time window. I did get 10lbs of e3 thanks to it though.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I forgot about LT-32. All those others are new. Gonna get me some X-Terminator if they have enough to make the hazmat worthwhile. Thanks!

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
I have been using BLC2 because it meters well through the Dillon. They advertised this stuff as being especially for progressive reloaders. Looking forward to giving it a shot.

dennishoddy

I picked up 6 lbs of IMR- 4895 just last week at PV. Down to a little more than 1lb of WST, then its move on to The 8 lb jug of Unique for the .40 if WST doesn't show up.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
From what PV is saying Winchester is diverting all their powders to their ammo production. Who knows how long it will go on? But their primers are out there. Go figure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts