Post on TOOS (1911 Forum)

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I have a feeling I'm going to get booted from that one also soon. I don't know how long I can hold back.
Just make up a new name and join again. I've done it a couple of times. Sometimes, it's worth it to post that one post that you know will get you banned...especially when some holier-than-thou fukkin liberal comes along.

I'm thankful for this forum too. We have a good time here without the BS on TOOS...and share info when we can.

1Sgt_Jerry

Well-Known Fanatic
There is a lot of dumbness going on. I agree that it's not cool too go off the rails to a point it sets everyone up for failure, but when people flat out tell you how your going to think and give a small corridor of parameters then beat about the head and shoulders for non compliance, that's not cool either.

22ConversionUnut

Well-Known Fanatic
Sorry to be out of touch, I've never heard this acronym? before. Can someone explain what TOOS, or TOS means and what relation it has to the 1911Forum??

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
I am so glad we have this Forum for me. I just left TOOS and there is a post started on O-rings and torquing grip screws. No kidding. What settings to use on a torque wrench. I think the world is at the end of the game. The Wokeness has infected the next generation beyond repair. MAGA I pray.
I feel your pain. I get on Harley tech. forum and people will ask such silly questions, I want to tell them they shouldn't even touch tools.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
I feel your pain. I get on Harley tech. forum and people will ask such silly questions, I want to tell them they shouldn't even touch tools.
I know where you're coming from. I sold mine (FXDWG) several years ago. Can't dare to ride in California any longer. Too many idiots and illegal without licenses or brains on the road. I can't take another wreck at my age plus we ride 2 up 90% of the time. Maybe when I leave this gulag. If they still make them with real engines. I can't believe HD came out with and eclectic bike. Makes me what to vomit.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I know where you're coming from. I sold mine (FXDWG) several years ago. Can't dare to ride in California any longer. Too many idiots and illegal without licenses or brains on the road. I can't take another wreck at my age plus we ride 2 up 90% of the time. Maybe when I leave this gulag. If they still make them with real engines. I can't believe HD came out with and eclectic bike. Makes me what to vomit.
HD has moved toward being more and more PC. I guess they are afraid of drawing the ire of the progressive left. After all, the bastards on the left seem focused on destroying anything distinctly American.

I gave up riding altogether. I don't own a bike anymore. After a car wreck....head-on with a damn drunk driver and a left leg with titanium hardware, the illegals, drunks and idiots driving while staring at a phone just make it too dangerous now. It's everywhere, not just Kalifornication.

After a 4 year ordeal after the wreck with the drunk and enduring 5 surgeries to walk again, I can't afford to take chances. I sure miss it.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I was so lucky to have worked on & ridden some of the greatest Motorcycles of all time.
Raced MotoXross, Trials & dirt track with an AJS Matchless. I miss it all & working on the street racers at the Big tracks.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
You more or less took the words right out of my mouth & head. All of the above. And welcome to the Titanium Skeleton Club. Only mine is in my neck. MAGA.
I miss the days of living in a much safer and proud country. It's damn depressing to watch what's happening now. I remember the low of my lifetime being the Carter years. That was terrible. Obama easily replaced Carter as the worst President in my lifetime.

This dumb Son-of-a-***** occupying 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. right now is off the charts. I'm pretty sure Obama and his minions are behind the crap. We need to unite as a nation against this bunch of losers. Where do we start?

We need another Ronald Reagan. I think we have one in DeSantis down in Florida.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Trump was re-elected by the real citizens of the USA that voted legally. And everybody knows it. The election was a muti-state manufactured fraud. And they will do it again. Just look what the criminals have done to the border for one. I'm done.
I agree. That's why I refuse to refer to this squatter as the President. The theft was so obvious that the whole world knows he's illegitimate. Trump is our rightful President.

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
LMF(Biden)O! I forgot how anal some of the people on that site are.

So what do you guys set your torq wrenches to? Do you do them differently if you use an O-ring?

I got to run to Autozone and pick up some torq wrenches, going to carry the Glock until I get all the 1911 grip screws up to spec.

:D:cool:

Latest posts