Possible Fall 2017 - Shotgun only match.

LoganbillJ

Sponsor
Wanting to start a discussion about a shotgun only match for 2017. Since Nordic has now become a 3-gun match we are looking to fill that void with a shotgun only match. We will still host the Missouri 3-Gun championship in the spring and are looking at the Fall for the shotgun match. Will be a 2 day match with the same format as our Spring 3-gun. As always this will be a match run by shooters for shooters so we are looking to you for your opinions.
Topics of discussion:
Scoring(Points or Total Time)
Date(October/November)
Divisions and rules(Will be outlaw)
Anything else you guys can think of.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'd be there. Love me some shotgun matches. Holler at me I you need any stage design ideas.

I highly favor the Ipsc style 5 points per target scoring with slug/buck paper only needing X number of hits to neutralize on paper rather the counting A, B, C, D like Ipsc.

LoganbillJ

Sponsor
Any input you have is welcomed. Hoping to have a rule set nailed down in the next month or so. We are leaning toward stage points being based off X points/target. Nordic going to 3-gun kinda sucks. Was looking forward to shooting it again this year. Heard the same from many other competitors.

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
Adam Balzer (ChargerArms) said:
I will look at my 2017 work schedule and make sure I am free to shoot, help, range bunny, whatever.
Do you honestly have a work schedule already for the fall of 2017? If so, this blows my mind.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
BrandonM(TWSS) said:
Do you honestly have a work schedule already for the fall of 2017? If so, this blows my mind.
We have an excel program that shows the shift rotation. I can tell you what days I will be at work in 2099.

Bentsight

Well-Known Fanatic
My vote would be to schedule it for October, bird season starts here in November and would hate to miss out.

Bjlffire1

Well-Known Fanatic
Just as long as it does not happen the same time as Generation IIIgun or COPS multigun. Slug,Buck and birdshot and definitely a manually operated class

LoganbillJ

Sponsor
Bjlffire1 said:
Just as long as it does not happen the same time as Generation IIIgun or COPS multigun. Slug,Buck and birdshot and definitely a manually operated class
Can't and won't happen during Gen III as we setup and run a few stages. Won't interfere with COPS as we enjoy shooting it too much. We will have slug, buck and birdshot as well as a pump division.

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
Adam Balzer (ChargerArms) said:
We have an excel program that shows the shift rotation. I can tell you what days I will be at work in 2099.
I can tell you what days I will be at work in 2099 without a fancy program...... ZERO

Latest posts