Ponca city uspsa, july match.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Got this from the Ponca city guys this morning. This is a great match put on by great people.

The match is on for this Saturday, Scott has Six stages designed with 146 rounds required. Its going to be hot, so bring plenty of water or Gatorade. We plan on being at the range Friday around 6PM to start setting up, with target hanging and last minute details the next morning. As usual , we plan on shooting at 9AM. See you there! DES

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Another great match up north today! Big thanks to all the guys that make this one happen...

backer

Well-Known Fanatic
Ponca puts on an awesome match, especially if you love shooting steel. The Ponca city guys love their steel and they have the fastest Texas star and polish plate rack around.

dennishoddy

Ponca puts on an awesome match, especially if you love shooting steel. The Ponca city guys love their steel and they have the fastest Texas star and polish plate rack around.

I would have loved to shoot that stage where the plate rack, and the star were. I came down with a case of vertigo, and left before the start and went to the Urgent care. Got some meds to make it better, and went home. No place to be running around with a loaded gun feeling disoriented. :(
My cousin that I've been trying to get interested in shooting this match went out to watch. He was impressed with some of the shooters clearing the rack and star. I'll bet I know who he was talking about, and wasn't even there.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Wow Dennis, I'm sorry to hear that and glad that you were able to get things squared away...

Here's my video from yesterday.

LeviTheKid

Active Fanatic
It's a regular USPSA match, always challenging and fun. Great group of shooter up there.

Levi, any time you want to go let me know and we'll make it happen.

Thanks. I will take you up on that offer when I have time and ammo.. I'd love to shoot a polish plate rack. Haven't even seen one yet. Just on YouTube..

P.S. Dad likes how y'all take care of me like I'm one of the guys lol

xdnok

Well-Known Fanatic
I was impressed, nice stages, great people, even got done before it reached 110 degrees :p This was my first time to shoot this much steel and a polish plate rack to boot and guess who was picked to run first? The guys had a little mercy and put me down a couple of slots so I could at least see a polish plate rack work, it's pretty cool really. I think I was the only guy on my squad that was not running a limited gun so I know I gave a little entertainment running six mag changes with my single stack. This match is now on my monthly to-do list.

Wes

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
This is my second month in a row attending that match. Two division wins in a row are awesome! Great job and thanks. I hope to be back next month.

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
Ponca is one of the better matches around. Also works great if you can get a seat in the short bus with Rusty.

dennishoddy

Big thanks to Rusty, for going out of his way to bring my mags he had to fight Jesse's dogs for. :D

Another big thanks to Mitch, of J&K for bringing some Bullets for me. Saved shipping that makes a big difference. Shooting community rocks! :D

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Dennis, the shooting community does rock!!! Thanks for the hookup on the brass!

The results for this weekends match have been posted! Thanks again to the Ponca City crew for putting on such a continuously great event!

Latest posts