Ponca City USPSA Classifier match. 3/9/2013

Jason Taucher

Well-Known Fanatic
Cool as long as they'll run it barring ground-to-cloud lightning I'm in. Just don't want to drive all the way up there only to have it canceled b'c of some sort of precip.

BTW, since nobody has taken me up on being a rider I guess I'm driving. So if anyone is in the NW OKC area and would rather ride than drive, hit me up. I can carry 3. Toss in $15 or a box of 50 9mm for gas. I'll be leaving my house b'n 7 and 7:30a.

EDIT: FYI, bring a change of dry clothes/shoes if you want to ride - don't want to have to deal with a bunch of mud/mold/mildew in my new car lol.

1OKshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
Well I guess I'm going to get ready and head up there. I will call Bert when I get near guthrie to make sure it isn't cancled.

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
Here is my thank you for putting on the match and all the work from the RO's.

I had a good day. I will have to get the official USPSA results, but I believe I finally did it today; broke out D class into C class! This is a true milestone for me.

Cheers,

K

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
Dux-R-Us said:
Here is my thank you for putting on the match and all the work from the RO's.

I had a good day. I will have to get the official USPSA results, but I believe I finally did it today; broke out D class into C class! This is a true milestone for me.

Cheers,

K
Didn't you say that once you made it to C class in SS, you would buy a limited gun? At least this is what I recall when we were trying to pin grip safety with masking tape in the rain last month.

Good job. Now it's time to go shopping for a new gun.

Latest posts