Ponca City USPSA Classifier match. 3/9/2013

dennishoddy

From the match Director:

As promised we will have a classifier match this saturday (3/9/13). There will be sic classifiers to shoot. Like last year we will score sheets available at $4 each. Shoot as many guns as you want, just buy a score sheet for each one.

We will start selling sheets around 8:45 and start shooting shortly after 9:00. We will plan on shooting until around 2:00, unless things slow down before that.

If, on Friday, it looks like we will be having torrential downpours, we will cancel the match and an email will be sent ASAP, so check your inbox before heading out.

Thanks

DES

dennishoddy

Since its a classifier match, it's really the shooters option on round count. 150 should be more than enough.
See you there!

robkroupa

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm planning on driving up from Moore to shoot in the rain. Would be cool if we could get the classifiers posted ahead of time but not a big deal. Please keep us updated on if they cancel it.

dennishoddy

I'll contact the MD and see if he will put them up.
Watch this thread sat morning. I'll be putting up any updates, etc.
The weather stations are calling for the rain to come in the afternoon, so maybe we will get lucky.

dennishoddy

Just talked to the MD. They haven't made up their minds which to use.
They said they would entertain suggestions from the shooters.

dennishoddy

I'm having terrible connection problems tonight.
Can't modify my previous post.
It's $4 per stage to shoot each classifier. You pick what division.
You can pay for however many divisions you want.

des63

Active Fanatic
Sasquatauch said:
Do you have to be a USPSA member to shoot this? I joined up last week but am still waiting on my membership packet.
This is the best way to get your classification quick. Shoot all six stages, I think there has to be four that are within a certain percentage of each other, and once they are processed you will be classified. Just be sure to sign up as "pending" so they will apply them to your soon to be issued USPSA number.
A lot of people will use this to get classified in multiple devisions quickly.

Jason Taucher

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice. Who wants some gas money/ammo? I'm already driving to Tulsa on Sunday for a concert so I'd love to ride copilot with someone else for this. Will split the gas (or throw in a box of 9mm) for the ride.

dennishoddy

Storms headed toward the range. Keep an eye on this thread if your not on the Match directors email list.
Its pretty much all weather now, but ya know how mother nature can be. The rainfall amounts are not predicted to be very much at the 6pm news tonight.

1OKshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm coming from Mustang weather permitting and match is still going. I can handle the rain and mud but steal gun and lighting is not my ideal of fun! :scared:

Latest posts