Ponca City USPSA, 6/8/2019, 0900 hrs

dennishoddy

We would like to have a match this weekend, but it looks like it would be best to set up Saturday morning. Do we have any volunteers that would be willing to show up and help us?
Please let Scott and I know if you are able to come early and help, as soon as I get enough responses to make a decision, I will let you know what we are going to do.

Thank you

DES

dennishoddy

As it sits right now, we plan on having our monthly match this Saturday. Sign up should start around 8:40am and bullets down range shortly after 9:00am. Expect 8 stages with about 175 rounds required.
Scott and Dennis will be setting up starting around 2:00 tomorrow afternoon, any and all help would be appreciated.
Rain chances are only 20% tomorrow and 10% Saturday, but as usual, look for any email updates if the weather looks bad.

DES

dennishoddy

The range is set up and ready to hang targets in the morning. Thanks to those that came out to help.
One word of caution, the dirt road coming off the asphalt is muddy for about 25’. A club member trenched it to drain the water. I crossed it in a pickup with 2wd and street tires. The base is solid but I wanted folks to know it’s there.
I won’t be there tomorrow, but ask if those that help tear down would keep it neat when putting stands etc up. Two club members spent 10 hours each getting those bays cleaned up and organized. Any help keeping it that way is really appreciated. [emoji16]

Latest posts