Ponca City USPSA 1.30.16

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
From the MD:

So January has five Saturday's, and this one is looking to be pretty nice weather. With that being said plan on showing up for another great Ponca City Match.
More info, in the form of the standard reminder, to come next week. In the mean time, mark your calendars for a trip to Ponca on the 30th!

DES

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
R.Pullicar.jr said:
What's the typical round count or stage count? Basically is this worth a 3 hour drive?
It's worth a 3 hour drive if tony is buying beers afterwards.

I've only shot the match 2-3 times but basically i describe it as 75-80% of the okcgc USPSA match.

Correct me if I'm wrong but usually it's 3 field courses then they reshoot 2 or 3 of the stages with a little different setup and then a classifier.

The one aspect where it does trump okcgc is with less shooters it takes 2 hours less to complete.

Scott in OK

Well-Known Fanatic
I haven't designed the match yet, but there will be 8 stages total. 2 will be speed shoots, 2 medium courses and 4 long courses. Sometimes when I get done with stage design, the breakdown of stages will be a little different but not much. Total round count will be between 170 and 185 rounds.
Most people tell me they enjoy the matches.

dennishoddy

R.Pullicar.jr said:
What's the typical round count or stage count? Basically is this worth a 3 hour drive?
Yes....If your suffering from match withdrawals with no indoor matches to attend for a fix it is worth the drive.

Latest posts