Ponca City OK High Cap Hose Down Oct 29 entry

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
I really wanted to give this match a go, but a family function happening the same day with family coming to my house from out of state is gonna keep me out.

Benjamin, if you're shooting your xdm 9mm at this match and need some extra mags, let me know if you want to borrow some.

Scott in OK

Well-Known Fanatic
Just wait till I show you the stage with 40 pieces of steel in it. The polish rack beside a star and a regular rack behind them. It might intimidate the weak at heart, but it will be a blast.

Scott in OK

Well-Known Fanatic
Just because we believe every match should be balanced, we have put a "speed" shoot in this one.

S

Attachments

• speed shoot.pdf
    12.5 KB · Views: 92

dennishoddy

Just because we believe every match should be balanced, we have put a "speed" shoot in this one.

Ladies, and Gentlemen, the "speed stage" is not quite as simple as it may look.
Look closely at the stage attachment.
There will be a "difficulty" factor.
I'll leave it to your imagination! :D

dennishoddy

Got 450 rounds loaded tonight....That should get me through the Polish Plate Rack, and Texas Star. :banghead:

I'll get loads ready for the rest of the match tomorrow. :s_laugh:

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Damn those stages look like fun!!! Hopefully y'all have one next year that's on the regular match weekend.

Somebody please get some video.

S

A high cap hose down classifier, nice!!!

Strokin04

Grits N Gravy
Great match and awesome BBQ!!!! The stage with 42 pieces of steel was a rush. Thank you to Scott and the Ponca crew for another fun hose down match.

Latest posts