Sold/Expired PMC 223 Ammo

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
Cabela's has 300 rounds of PMC 223 on sale for $99.99 with a storage box no sale tax and free shipping. Free shipping code is 2SANTA.

Just ordered 600 rounds. For me it's cheaper then buying at local stores here in TN even Wally World and no 9.75% sale tax.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
Item Number Ik-217025 I didn't notice if it was backordered, I called and placed the order. I'll call them now to find out.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
Sorry didn't have my shooting glasses on, it is on backorder. I was told it should be shipped in 2 to 3 weeks, but you can order now and still get the $99.99 price and with free shippping. 1-800-327-4444 If you want to talk to a sales rep. My bad

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Now that I did the math this is a nice price but its gone. Up PMC used to be had for $300/case on sale. Not more than 4-6 months ago.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
Right now a case of 1000 goes for $340 to $400 plus shipping at most places. Jesse is right you could find it for around $300 on sale a few months ago. At 32 cents a round it isn't bad. I hope to find some good sales closer to Christmas hopefully $300 for a 1000 rounds and free shipping. There wasn't to many ammo sale on black friday so my fingers are crossed for them closer to Christmas.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
My math had this stuff for $360/1000. I just bought 4k for about $375/1000 delivered a week ago so its a good buy but I'm pissed I didn't get it for $300-320/1000.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
Don't forget the Doomsday Preppers.

I'm not prepping, I'm just stocking up. :D I should be satisfied with what I have but once you think about breaking it down across 10 calibers that I own firearms in, it's that that many rounds per caliber.

I've been watching for ammo sales but haven't found much that beats the $34.38/100 for Federal or $4.90/20 for Tula, prices out the door that I have been paying.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
I didn't mean to mess up a group buy! This ammo is on backorder with a delivery delay. I'm sure Jesse put alot of effort in the group buy, and I'm only speculating ammo prices going down by Christmas. I wish I would have bought tons of ammo 6 mths ago but even then I was thinking it would go down but no chance so far. If I lived in Oklahoma I would be all over Jesse's deal.

JSooner

Well-Known Fanatic
I had a weird/scary thing happen to me regarding this deal. I bought one of these on the 5th. The Cabela's website said they were back ordered and it wouldn't be until the 17th before they'd send it. So I didn't really think anything of it until last week. I checked my cabela's account and apparently it had shipped and UPS left it on my porch the day before. (No email updates!!!) I checked the front porch; no dice. I called and verified everything. UPS had the right house and did drop it off. I guess someone stole if off my porch!!! SOaB!

Outside of the violatedness (word?) I feel for getting my stuff stolen, I'm paranoid that someone out there knows that I have the means to shoot that caliber. And honestly, who has an ar and doesn't have other guns too. I guess my next investment will be in some security cameras. Super!

But back to Cabela's. I called them and explained the sitch. 2 minutes on the phone and they sent me another free of charge. I understand they have insurance for things like this. But I definitely experienced top notch customer service from someone who knew what they were doing. They have earned a customer for life.

As for UPS, why cant they put a little effort into placing packages where they cannot be seen from the street. There are several places on my porch where they can place a package that is somewhat hidden. But they have never done this. And why no emails. That seems dumb too.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
You just have a bad UPS driver, every package if Driver released is to be placed so it can not be viewed from the road. Although it is UPS policy it is not always done. Leave a note your talk to the Driver and if you have a back porch have him leave any future delivery there.

BigK674

Well-Known Fanatic
Just remember that it's close to the holidays and a lot of gifts are shipped. I hate to say it but there are some people that follow trucks and steal packages off the porch looking for an easy score.

Okiedave

New Fanatic
I would think with the special labeling required on ammo, the driver would even take greater care in leaving in the open. However even with as good as most Ups guys are, I have seen some lazy ones too.

Glad to here the vender is helping you out with this one.

Latest posts