Pimp Gun

dpd0710

Well-Known Fanatic
I ordered a Samson Evolution 15", in anticipation of someday finding an 18" barrel (in stock haha).
Had it prismatic powder coated at 3-D Powder Coating, here in Rowlett.

Yeah...I like blue like Jesse likes green

Attachments

• 100_5560 - Copy.JPG
    100_5560 - Copy.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 100_5563 - Copy.JPG
    100_5563 - Copy.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 115

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
Wow that's pretty good!

I'd like to make my gun ALL SHINY RED!

how much does it cost?

ETA: Can you imagine an all red shiny gun? My opponents and enemies would cower in fear before the awesomeness of big red!

dpd0710

Well-Known Fanatic
No magnifier for the Eotech. I just put that on there for the pic. I sold my Leupold HAMR last week and ordered a Vortex 1-6 HD, which Midway says shipped this morning. Will post pics when I get the whole thing together. Obviously it will require the blue Warne R.A.M.P. mounts, right? haha
I bought the powder from the Cerakote website, it was about $35.00 for two colors; Super Chrome (1st layer) and Intense Blue (2nd layer).

Labor was about a hundred bucks, because it was technically two powder coats. Seriously considered doing it myself, with a Harbor Freight Tools powder coat gun, but that was $60, and then the cost of the 2nd divorce after I ruined the stove and stink up the house. Figured I'd just leave it to the professionals.

dpd0710

Well-Known Fanatic
If I can convince Christian at Scalpel to take the powder coat plunge, maybe he can do it cheaper..hint Christian, hint

Latest posts