Pet pics

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Jesse Tischauser said:
D7766497-A8F4-4C6D-BA4F-802FB4851CC0_zpsgva4ja5i.jpg
[/url]
It's true what they say... Dogs really do start to look like their owners..

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
We bought one of those thunder shirts for one of our Aussies and the cat that thinks she is her puppy didn't like it. So she rode her like a jockey

b757281418ae8332d1f0cb8f3119c5df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gfercaks33

Active Fanatic
Some good looking pups there, I'm trying to sway my wife into getting an Ausie eventually. She is big into the smaller dogs out chiweenie is "her" dog, and the corgi is mine (she's not too fond of him). I think we will always have a daschund around, our mini is a few years old and she's turned out to be a really sweet love able dog.

benny hill

I have "max" a jack russel @ 15# and a world class baddass. His tasmainum att. gets him in trouble as he knows he can kill any dog of any size. He has whipped 2 labs and a few smaller dogs.

ShootinPeepin

Fanatic
This is our Siamese cat, Chyna. She’s a little furball who loves to play with her cat toys, cheerfully meow in the morning, and cuddle at night before bed time. She may be a bit too playful at times, but she’s a kind companion, overall.

8.jpg

ShootinPeepin

Fanatic
ShootinPeepin said:
This is our Siamese cat, Chyna. She’s a little furball who loves to play with her cat toys, cheerfully meow in the morning, and cuddle at night before bed time. She may be a bit too playful at times, but she’s a kind companion, overall.

8.jpg
Oh, I forgot to mention, she also likes to follow my wife around the house. It drives her nuts. Lol! :sarcastichand:

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Adam Balzer (ChargerArms) said:
dfe0eeffc3ca8fcd92fda52eff15a84b.jpg

This is Winston, my black Cocker Spaniel. He is perched up here trying to get part of my dinner. He can be a dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You said cock

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts