People that just just freak ya out?

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I bet he is texting a friend, "dude, there is a creepy looking dude to my right taking my picture." :)

That would kinda get my attention, don't see too many jackets that long around here, not cold enough.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I have both a full length black trench coat and a brown full length duster (cowboy style) even has the leg straps!
I've has these for decades and love both but yes the weather needs to be cold enough and they are for special occasions!

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I could rock a jacket like that with some boots. LMFAO!

ZoidMeister

Well-Known Fanatic
I worked with a Ukrainian guy, Mike, that wore trench coats all the time. He was 6'-5" tall, weighed in probably around 220. He had shoulder length dark brown hair and a chin beard. Wore combat boots.

My kids were very young then and their favorite bedtime story was the Three Little Pigs.

One day my wife and oldest daughter come to my work. "Little Mikey" was there in full regalia.

My daughter saw him and hid behind me. Little Mikey noticed her hiding and asked, "Are you okay little girl?"

She tapped me on my leg and asked, "Daddy, is THAT the Big Bad Wolf?"

I thought Little Mikey was going to piss himself from laughing, tears running down his cheek. "She thinks I'm the big bad wolf . . . . "

"She has a point." I told him.

Latest posts