Payne County Theft

Horty

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey I am just putting this out there for general knowledge and I guess just in case someone see my stolen goods for sale somewhere. I have property in Payne County, two miles south and 5 miles East of Perkins, and at some point between Monday Oct 8th and Thursday Oct 11 I had a 35 gallon deer feeder and a Wildgame Innovations Pulse 10 IR trail cam stolen off my property. The deer feeder was the standard 3 leg deer feeder but it was spray painted brown and tan with natural leaf outlines on it and it had a solar panel on the top to recharge the battery. The game came was Black and was this model http://www.trailcampro.com/wildgameinnovationspulse10.aspx

A neighbor out near the property said he saw a suspicious green truck sitting out by the property earlier in the week. If anyone has info or sees these items for sale anywhere send me a pm. I have filed a police report with the Payne Co Sheriff.

-Horty

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
sucks man....hope you get your stuff back & they get the guy that took it

dennishoddy

It really sucks for sure. My barn had the chain cut a week ago. They only got an extended tree saw that I use for hunting. This is the second time in two years. First time, they got a 1000 watt inverter that I could hook up to a tractor to provide 110 volt power for repairs in the field. It was expensive.

Everybody in Grant county is experiencing thefts. My buddy that hunts southwest of me has lost a trail cam and ladder stand. Others have had their barns broken into, or property vandelized,

Rural crime is becoming rampant.

Latest posts