patriot 3gun case who likes them?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I have one with 2-3 sets of custom foam for different types of matches. Brack Wilson owner of Patriot Cases is leading the way in competitive shooting cases/foam. Only thing I would buy if I didn't already own one.

Disclaimer: I bought my case and he sent me extra foam cause I'm stupid. I still cut it all up to hold the right stuff. 50 lbs don't go far when it comes to 3-gun gear.

James Peel

Well-Known Fanatic
Would the patriot case be useable for transporting guns between stages, like coming up at Rocky Mtn? I have a brownells 3G bag for my gear but need something for my son's. The $100 discount for rm3g competitors sure makes the patriot case more attractive.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
JPeel said:
Would the patriot case be useable for transporting guns between stages, like coming up at Rocky Mtn? I have a brownells 3G bag for my gear but need something for my son's. The $100 discount for rm3g competitors sure makes the patriot case more attractive.
In the past I have taken the foam out and left it in my hotel room and carried guns and gear in it at the match. It's heavy though and sometimes you gotta walk 40-50 yards into a stag at RM3G. I think after I did it once I bought a Brownells soft case that fits in the lid so I'd always have a soft case for carrying stuff at the match.

Latest posts