Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Never been on FB and wife deleted her account after Jan 6th and she's been in such a better mood ever since!
have no use for them but want to fight the move to censor conservatives no matter the site. Parler just seems to be one option for conservative voices to try and remain relevant and not be constantly silenced by the left!

Neve having been a Twit. I just do no get it. Please take this Brat too school. o_O What are we doing here now? Are we tweeting or twittering, I do not understand.
Sure I got banned somewhere, but we are still talking here. Blackbeard owns this space & pays someone other than Amazon for hosting. Right?

So why can't Parler find another host?
To be honest I joined Parler for 2 days, then they were gone I also joined MEWE, that' just sounds so Queeer. :eek:
Man if MEWE is what the TWIT world is all about,then I'd rather be a hermit. So many lonely people it feels like a Beatle song.

I have lived through No telephone or TV to a hand held Smart PC Communicator, & a personal Compute, & so much more.
Why should I care about becoming a Twit?

What does Twiter or any of the like satisfy any real important needs you may have? Inquiring minds must know.

Latest posts