Pandemic 2016 Zombies in the Heartland

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
Mark your calendars Heartland shooting park Grand Island Nebraska is pleased to announce the date of 2016 Zombies in the heartland as June 3rd-5th. It is 10 stages on half day formats 4-4-2 with one of the largest prize tables you will ever see. This match is a fun match formed around a zombie theme (slowly getting away from) that is great for beginners and pros, our very own Jesse Tischauser has shot it twice and won it last year. There were several Boomer Shooters there last year. More will come the closer we get to the match.

http://www.zombiesintheheartland.com/

http://www.grand-island.com/your-government/parks-and-recreation/heartland-public-shooting-park

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Wish it was a week later. My son's birthday is the 2nd so we'll be spending the weekend doing what he wants.

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
Although, it is on my birthday and if I give up hopes of shooting Ft Benning this year, that will let me beg Poopface for the money and shorter travel to Nebraska.

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, it's around $300. You get back probably at least $150-200 worth of prizes, even if you are towards the end of the prize table. (Trust me. I have been dead last twice and within the last 50 people the other two times.)

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
This is one match I have wanted to attend since I started shooting 3gun. Sounds like I better get signed up soon if I want to go. I hear this match fills up fast!

El Jefé

Well-Known Fanatic
I've shot it every year (close to me in proximity) and you will more than get your entry fee back. Through a computer snafu last year, my name wasn't ever called and the prize table was completely picked over and I still walked with a $200 gift certificate and a bag of other stuff maybe $100 worth. It's a really fun match and worth the fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Jefé

Well-Known Fanatic
It fills really fast because prior participants get early pre-registration opportunities. Doesn't leave a lot of room for newcomers, but it's great if you intend to go every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts