Palmetto State Armory moving to West Ashley

nightstryke

Well-Known Fanatic
Even if they move to West Ashley it's still about the same distance from where I live to the one in Summerville or the New West Ashley location. So I'll continue going to Summerville, the food is better out that way. lol

Imaduckin

Well-Known Fanatic
Even if they move to West Ashley it's still about the same distance from where I live to the one in Summerville or the New West Ashley location. So I'll continue going to Summerville, the food is better out that way. lol
2 1/2 hrs from me

Clicker

Well-Known Fanatic
That West Ashley location will certainly be easier to get in and out of verses Summerville.

My B.I.L. will have more pocket money once they move because it's soooo easy for him to stop in on his way home as they live in Charleston National.

nightstryke

Well-Known Fanatic
Maybe they'll get a range at their new location, one of the major draw backs of the Mt. Pleasant location has always been that they weren't able to get an indoor range setup due to the anti-gunners in the city council.

kg4kpg

Well-Known Fanatic
I want one to open in Cane Bay. Hey, I can dream.

I thought these forums went dormant, glad to see posts on PS again.

Chris

mark_b

Well-Known Fanatic
I heard that the new store in W Ashley won't have a range either. Not sure if that is true or not, or if it is only a temporary thing.

YMMV

nightstryke

Well-Known Fanatic
I heard that the new store in W Ashley won't have a range either. Not sure if that is true or not, or if it is only a temporary thing.

YMMV
Might, might not, probably depends on space and permits. West Ashley is almost like Mount P and Downtown Charleston on the whole Gun thing....