Palmetto State Armory: excellent

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I ordered one of the blemished uppers from the link Burk posted a several weeks ago, and UPS lost it. Initially I started a claim with UPS, who repeatedly insisted that I check with family and neighbors even though I was at home with my front door open and kids going in and out when the package was "delivered". UPS said to contact the shipper, PSA, to start a claim that would result in an investigation. Dealing with PSA was quick, simple, and pleasant. After they started the claim, UPS hem hawed around quite a bit and for weeks kept telling me to check with family and neighbors. Eventually I gave up hope of a resolution and ordered an upper from Midway, and used it to assemble the "Ugamug" carbine. After a final phone call with some local UPS rep, I just assumed I was out $50 and would have to direct all future UPS shipments to my work, so they could be signed for as a commercial delivery.

A week ago I started getting notices of a shipment via UPS. The shipper was PSA. I had no idea what to expect, as I had already received the last thing I ordered, an Aimpoint, from PSA (at work). It had been weeks since I wrote off the lost upper as a total loss.

Lo and behold, last night I got a box from PSA, with not one but three blemished uppers. Wicked awesome.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
That's sweet! I wish they would have lost the 5 lower receiver completion kits I ordered damnit.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Mitch Gibson said:
I ordered one of the blemished uppers from the link Burk posted a several weeks ago, and UPS lost it. Initially I started a claim with UPS, who repeatedly insisted that I check with family and neighbors even though I was at home with my front door open and kids going in and out when the package was "delivered". UPS said to contact the shipper, PSA, to start a claim that would result in an investigation. Dealing with PSA was quick, simple, and pleasant. After they started the claim, UPS hem hawed around quite a bit and for weeks kept telling me to check with family and neighbors. Eventually I gave up hope of a resolution and ordered an upper from Midway, and used it to assemble the "Ugamug" carbine. After a final phone call with some local UPS rep, I just assumed I was out $50 and would have to direct all future UPS shipments to my work, so they could be signed for as a commercial delivery.

A week ago I started getting notices of a shipment via UPS. The shipper was PSA. I had no idea what to expect, as I had already received the last thing I ordered, an Aimpoint, from PSA (at work). It had been weeks since I wrote off the lost upper as a total loss.

Lo and behold, last night I got a box from PSA, with not one but three blemished uppers. Wicked awesome.

AWESOME! Just send one of them to me as a small token of your appreciation! :)

Jennifer Herd Seymour

Glitter Britches
I live 45 minutes from PSA and go shop up there when I can. Great guys up there. Always nice and helpful, down to earth guys. And when no one else had ammo, they had it and did not jack the prices up.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Jennifer S. said:
I live 45 minutes from PSA and go shop up there when I can. Great guys up there. Always nice and helpful, down to earth guys. And when no one else had ammo, they had it and did not jack the prices up.
That's just for you though since you're a hottie.

dennishoddy

That's sweet! I wish they would have lost the 5 lower receiver completion kits I ordered damnit.

I wish they would settle up with me on some trapping supplies they "lost" or was stolen off the guys front porch in OKC.

Airic

I shoot.
Everytime something gets shipped to me through UPS they deliver it 4 houses down the street. Our address # is not even close to each other. Fed Ex seems to get it right every time

45recoil

likes to party
Got my "blemished" upper shortly after placing order. Great place, will have no issues doing business with them.

Oh and i couldnt actually find a blemish either.

Fleche

Well-Known Fanatic
They converted a GattiTown and it's on my way home.
bs-psa-2013-12-08%2013.44.02.jpg

DS-11B

Fanatic
They have decent stuff and great prices, I just wish they would fix their shipping issues. Not saying I need to get something I buy the next day or anything but I've gotten frustrated waiting for a month on stuff sometimes. Other than that though they are not bad to deal with.

Latest posts