Pain free birth.

lafayette gregory

Well-Known Fanatic
So this couple are at the hospital so the wife can deliver her baby. The doctor comes in the room and says to the husband, listen, we have this new machine that transfers a certain amount of pain from the mother to the father so that the mother feels less pain. The husband agrees to do the machine.

So as she's having her baby the doctor hooks the husband and wife to the machine and says
"I'm going to start off by transferring only 10 percent of the pain from her to you, it will probably the most pain you have ever felt in your life."

The husband says ok...

30 seconds into it the husband is feeling no pain, to the doctor's amazement. So the doctor cranks up the machine to 20 percent.... Still no pain... So te doctor goes to 30 then 40 ... Eventually reaching 100 percent pain and still the husband feels no pain. The mother delivers the baby perfectly fine and no one felt any pain.

Upon arriving at home they find the mail man dead on the front porch...

C_Carson

Well-Known Fanatic
I rofl'd.

Gosh...I just gave birth four months ago and noticed we have a new mail man...must be a coincidence, my labor was all natural. Maybe he got promoted?

Latest posts