P320 or 320RX

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Local gun shop left me a voice-mail today saying they where finally allocated a 320 compact and asked if I still want it. Can't decide if I should jump on it or wait for the 320RX compact. Thoughts?

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Slide-mounted optics fail within a known window averaging 4000 rounds. Some last longer, some don't. Buy two so you can rely on one. Or buy the iron-sighted gun.

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Did not know that. Thanks Mitch. Think I am going to go with iron sights and probably get one of the RX slides they are supposed to be selling.

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
technetium-99m said:
Buy a Glock 19.
Yeah ain't gonna happen. 320 fits my hand like tailored fit glove, glock 19, while a damn fine weapon feels like I am holding a 2×4. Just don't feel right.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Josh Beauchamp said:
Yeah ain't gonna happen. 320 fits my hand like tailored fit glove, glock 19, while a damn fine weapon feels like I am holding a 2×4. Just don't feel right.
replace "320" with "M&P" and I'm the same. except I actually have a Glock 19 now and I shoot it fine despite the fact that it feels like I'm shooting a gun made of Tetris blocks.

idk why people get so wrapped around the axle about hand feel. unless it injures you when you shoot it (like getting hammer bite from a Hi Power or slide bite from a PPK) I don't know why people care.

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
dr poopgiggle said:
replace "320" with "M&P" and I'm the same. except I actually have a Glock 19 now and I shoot it fine despite the fact that it feels like I'm shooting a gun made of Tetris blocks.

idk why people get so wrapped around the axle about hand feel. unless it injures you when you shoot it (like getting hammer bite from a Hi Power or slide bite from a PPK) I don't know why people care.
I don't pick up my hammer and think "Damn, I really wish this contoured to my hand better..." I just start hitting whatever needs to be hit.

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
When there is maybe $50 bucks different locally for me between the Glock and Sig. I will go with the one the fits me better. All about ergonomics. For me personally the Sig fits my hand better and points naturally. As for a hammer, when you are doing a s**t ton of hammering one the lol that has better ergonomics actually reduces arm fatigue and reduces the risk of repetitive strain injuries.

Latest posts