Ozark 3 Gun Championship After Action Review

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Here is my After Action Review from my average performance at the Ozarks.

1. If you gun goes down catastrophically safe it and drive on ASAP. There are a lot of match points to be had at 50%.

2. Shooting 60-70% of Daniel Horner puts you in the top 10 of tac optics.

3. Always change your mag when moving rather than trying not to miss and have just enough ammo.

4. If you get off of your plan with a shotgun because of a miss, reload the extra shell immediately rather than use the extra shell in the chamber causing slidelock.

5. MGM spinner targets are made to be shot with Federal Flight Control buckshot. Anything else is just pissing in the wind.

6. Shooting a TX star at 10-15 yards with 00 buck will knock almost all the plates off.

7. Knocking 2-3 plates over at a time with the shotgun on a plate rack can be a bad thing because your plan is still messed up even if it is in a positive direction.

8. The cold might affect your polymer magazines staying in your rifle and/or their ability to feed rounds.

9. Big trees and wobbly barrels don't make good support for your rifle. Go prone if possible.

10. The last plate in an array is always the hardest to hit because you're already leaving it when you pull the trigger.

Latest posts