Ouch! %^&$%$&*%&*%$%$*%(*^(**

Jennifer Herd Seymour

Glitter Britches
Damn shotgun. A welded lifter is now on the top of my wishlist. My thumb might stop throbbing before my first 3 gun match next week. So can any gunsmith modify the lifter how I need? Or is there a part I need to order? I would prefer to not send the shotgun off so I would prefer something local, but what EXACTLY do I need to ask them to do to ensure I get what I need?

Damn shotgun.

Jennifer Herd Seymour

Glitter Britches
I cannot believe no one has come up with a replacement lifter. Crazy. But that answers my question, I will wait until after the three gun match next week and then send the lifter to C-rums.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Steve Rose with Rose Action Sports had some made up for the JM Pro. He is a forum member. Don't know if he still has any, but worth a try.

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
I haven't played with a mossberg, but if you can't remove the lifter, just send the trigger to c-rums with the lifter on it. Saves on shipping the entire shotgun to them.

Feegee

The Magic Man
And this

bu4e2yzu.jpg

James Peel

Well-Known Fanatic
Something to consider, if you are able to change out the part yourself or have a local smith who can do it on your time schedule, order the lifter and have it sent to c-rums or whoever you go with. That way you're not without your shotgun the entire time waiting for the lifter to get fixed. You can still practice shooting, just load more carefully. And you'll have a spare lifter that you then send off for fixing.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
JeffH said:
If you decide to send it off to be worked on, you can shoot mine at the match this coming weekend. That way you will have yours back faster.
And Jeff has a sweet shotgun! He has been nice enough to let me shoot it several times.

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
I sent my mossberg lifter to c rums in December had it back in less the 2 weeks. Jeff is great to speak with on the phone too. Give him a call and send it priority flat rate 6 bucks to get it to him quickly. It is a thumb saver.

Latest posts