Ouch stupid hurts

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Both of them had no problem with him pointing the gun at himself to play with the laser sight? What the hell?
The big guy seems like he's at least a partial R.O. since he immediately made sure the gun was pointed down range.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Matt Rigsby said:
The big guy seems like he's at least a partial R.O. since he immediately made sure the gun was pointed down range.
Self preservation instinct

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
As I said before. The laser was probably fine. He most likely just forgot the batteries back at home along with his common sense.

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
Both of them had no problem with him pointing the gun at himself to play with the laser sight? What the hell?
Hard to believe how two people that stupid can end up at the same place at the same time.

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
Talk about a train wreck you couldn't look away from even though you knew the outcome.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
dr poopgiggle said:
you have never been to a public shooting range in the US, I see
We have public shooting ranges here as well that allow people with virtually no training to shoot, I don't go there either :no:

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
slemmo said:
We have public shooting ranges here as well that allow people with virtually no training to shoot, I don't go there either :no:
Aren't Finns the hillbillies of Scandanavia?

Imagine a shooting range full of Finns.

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
Yes, but they historically have a strong hunting and shooting culture, almost more than us I think. They also have a lot of army reservists that are active competitors in a reservist 3gun type of competition called SRA. A lot of my finnish IPSC rifle buddies also shoot SRA.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVN1DzFz2DE[/media]

A shooting range full of drunk Finns however......that would be something.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Yes, but they historically have a strong hunting and shooting culture, almost more than us I think. They also have a lot of army reservists that are active competitors in a reservist 2gun type of competition called SRA. A lot of my finnish IPSC rifle buddies also shoot SRA.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVN1DzFz2DE[/media]

A shooting range full of drunk Finns however......that would be something.
damn, that rifle just wasn't even flinching

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not sure who this guy is, but looking at his youtube channel he's an IPSC shooter as well, so the rifle is probably a typically set up match rifle. I don't know how the divisions work in SRA, but a lot of the guys use tuned match rifles, so I guess they have some sort of open division that allow it.

Latest posts