Sold/Expired OSU Practical Shooting Team - T-shirts and Sponsorship Opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockon71385

Founding Member
The OSU Practical Shooting team is selling t-shirts and accepting sponsorship from businesses at the rates listed in the flyer below. This fundraiser is primarily to fund the purchase of a trailer. We've had a lot of equipment donated in recent years(much of which we owe to the boomershooter community), but we desperately need a place to store it. We're hoping to purchase a box trailer that we can leave on the range. The OSUPST program gives college students, many of whom have no experience with guns whatsoever, the chance to learn gun safety as well as the basics of competition shooting. College is a time when many students are bombarded with anti-gun messaging, and we're proud to offer students the opportunity to experience shooting in a safe, responsible, and fun way.

We can use all the support you guys can muster, so please feel free to share this flyer on social media or with friends who may be interested in t-shirts or sponsorship. Direct orders to the e-mail on the flyer, but feel free to get with me if you have any questions.

Attachments

• 816x1056.jpeg
    816x1056.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 34

Rockon71385

Founding Member
Excellent! Thank you guys for the support. I guess we can just wait and see how much gets pledged from the boomeshooter community then pick the sponsorship package that fits. We'll be at the OKC Gun Club match on 10/6 if anybody wants to place an order or make payment in person.

Glock_21

Well-Known Fanatic
Robbie, what's the deadline to get orders in? I'm thinking I can get a few of these sold at work.

Rockon71385

Founding Member
Travis Lowry said:
Robbie, what's the deadline to get orders in? I'm thinking I can get a few of these sold at work.
We're submitting everything to the screenprinter's Nov 1st. Thanks Travis!

Rockon71385

Founding Member
Our deadline for the shirt order is Wednesday, so if you would like to donate or order a shirt just let me know. So far we've had pledges for $200 from boomershooter.com members on behalf of the forums. If someone pledges another 50, that will get a silver level sponsorship and put the boomershooter logo on the back of the shirt. The sponsorship includes 3 T-shirts too.

dennishoddy

Robbie said:
Our deadline for the shirt order is Wednesday, so if you would like to donate or order a shirt just let me know. So far we've had pledges for $200 from boomershooter.com members on behalf of the forums. If someone pledges another 50, that will get a silver level sponsorship and put the boomershooter logo on the back of the shirt. The sponsorship includes 3 T-shirts too.
Bryan Hoover said:
I’ll put up the other $50 for a 3XL
Boom! We are in!

Rockon71385

Founding Member
You can lock this one up. We'll have some extra shirts to sell at matches in the future, but this fundraiser is over. Thanks to your help we raised enough to buy a trailer to store our gear and send a team to nationals next Spring. Thank you all for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts