OSA Transplant

n8thegr8

Fanatic
Hey guys, I've been a lurker for a while, just decided to finally join because OSA's been kinda stupid lately. I like building things (guns and electronics mostly), I'm about halfway through an AK build right now. Never shot competitively, but looking to change that in the near future. Anyway, this looks like a pretty laid back place, so I think I'll stick around.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Glad to have you.
What kind of match are you thinking of trying?

n8thegr8

Fanatic
IPSC probably to get my feet wet, then i figure I'll try out some practical rifle/3 gun. I've got a Beretta 92 and holster, just need to get a mag case and a decent belt.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome to the party. Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions about getting started.

nikatkimber

Well-Known Fanatic
The cool thing about Boomershooter is the guys you meet here you will see & get to shoot with at the matches
Welcome

I met a bunch of these guys at my first match. Received a lot of help and advice.

They've even turned down my shock-collar here.

CBR

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome. What is this OSA thingy I hear about. Must be an acronym only semi-pros talk about in their hallowed halls. Oh well, no testisweat.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I like it here, people don't give me hell for hunting with match bullets LOL

Folks here will actually help you as they know about how guns work from actually using them except that Matt Rigsby dude gotta be careful with his advice (I'm ribbin')

We all shoot, some of the guys shoot real REAL well! everyone is helpful and while we give each other a hard time dang near everyone will bend over backwards to help so if you have a question just pop it out there.

Welcome and I bet your blood pressure will be much lower over here on Boomer. Later,

Kirk

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm a OSA but for me it stands for Out of State Asshole. The members here are great, nobody is a outsider heck I'm over in TN and they still put up with me. Welcome, great information and great people here.

Latest posts