OSA refugee

slack

New Fanatic
I am here because I am not getting my daily dose of Oklahoma gun discussions. I have been aware of Boomer Shooter for a while, but as I don't do any competative shooting or tactical training I have been avoiding it. Well too many days without OSA and I figure I better find a new place (or at least alternative) to hang out. After a quick look around I see some familiar faces so I think this will be good.

Glad to be here.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
You will find out fast that we are not all competition and training - but what we are is a gun forum where people actually TALK about guns. Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay for quite a while.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Welcome slack, I thought I would miss the General discussion but I find myself being forced to concentrate on GUN TOPICS only and not polls about bologna (literally). I don't need the distractions, I am already easily distracted by shiny objects.

Enjoy yourself

Burk

PS but if you really want general discussion there is a secret handshake given to those who want to participate

dugby

Active Fanatic
Welcome to you Mr. Slack. I am a OSA homeless talker too. I sure am tired of checking to see if it's down.

It is going to be a good afternoon for shooting. The wind will make those clay birds hop....