Oregon 3 Gunner

Ralph Elmore Jr.

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey all,

My name is Ralph. 31 y/o Paramedic from Forest Grove, Oregon. I have been shooting for as long as I can remember. For the last 1.5 years I have been shooting 3 gun. 2014 season was great. I got to shoot a lot of matches. At the end of 2014 I had my first child. 2015 is looking pretty rocky at this point. I work weekends so I can watch my little girl during the week. I am hoping to get to at least 1-2 matches this year. I am also working on optimizing/upgrading some of my equipment.

I am fairly active on all the FB pages. I also have a YouTube page were I post my matches. Helps me critic myself.

Anyways, Just wanted to say hi!

Ralph

Ralph Elmore Jr.

Well-Known Fanatic
So, I have 3 local clubs that run 3 gun matches. Tri-County Gun Club in Sherwood, Douglas Ridge in Eagle Creek, and Albany Gun Club. I have not shot matches at Albany yet.

I did shoot the North West Multigun Challenge in Bend, Or last year. It was a great match. I hear that it got cancelled and a smaller event has replaced it. There are a couple of other ranges in town that do USPSA matches. My schedule just hasn't allowed the time to try any of them. There are a couple of indoor ranges that I would love to talk to about doing a little mid week pistol match.

Oregon is beautiful. One if the best states i've ever had the pleasure of being in.

Latest posts