Optics and mounts

White Kid

The American Reaper
Does anyone know of any great optics and mounts for a Glock?

I'm trying to find some and I'll I have found so far is a Trijicon RMR and a dove tail mount.

Could someone tell me other great and durable optics and mounts? I don't care if it's a frame mount or dove tail mount, I just need help!

Jeremy Haynes

Well-Known Fanatic
For a lower budget dot, i really like the Burris Fastfire 2, you can find em for under 200 bucks all over the place. The Fastfire 3 is about 40 bucks more and supposed to be a bit better so you may look at that. I currently have 2 Fastfire's and really like them. Ive had them mounted on everything from a .22 to a 12 gauge and never had any issues.

If i were to spend any more money i think i would go for the C-More, either the STS or CTS. They are all over the gun game sports and i imagine they are there for a reason. I think you can find the, in the 300 dollar range.

If you have more than that to spend, i would look at the Trijicon RMR or the Vortex Razor. I have played around with the RMR a bit, and didnt really care for it, but a ton of ppl swear by them so it must be good. I have not seen the Razor in person, but all reports are great and i REALLY like all the Vortex products i have got my hands on..

As for mounts, i like the slide top mounts so look at any of the dovetail mounts. But really, if you are going to go all out on one of the more expensive dots i would have my slide milled down for that mount.

Latest posts