Only in America.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
My wife watched 90 day and I've seen a few episodes, ***** about the people and how stupid they are. I remember her though, she thought she was lesbo but wasn't committed 100% but she still went to spend time with nerds girl (hair looks like a box of nerds) in Australia!

Quit hilarious to watch and make fun of.
B246D253-7395-45B1-9826-896DCC59FDAE.jpeg
6523A32F-97CF-4E4D-95F6-8EBFA384716E.jpeg

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Very brave lady to do what she did when she did it. Damn BLM could learn a few things from her, but nooooo they'd rather cause social unrest and problems. SMH
The truth comes in many colors when you open your eyes & seek truth.
GD every single Slaver Past & present! AKA Southern DemonRat!! AKA Communist :mad: FTE!

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
GD every single Slaver Past & present! AKA Southern DemonRat!! AKA Communist :mad: FTE!

I truly believe that people should be known by their character rather than race, or gender, or color. Folks is still folks no matter how we look at them, and we are ALL God's children. We were created by the same God. Lord please help me to remember this, it seems to be one of my biggest faults. Stay safe all.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

Thank you for posting this video Mike. I have heard that a lot of the cowboys were black. I believe that what matters most when it comes down to it is a person's moral character, not race, gender, or religion. I believe we were all created by God in His image. We are all His children. I feel that moral character is a choice. we have free will. I believe no one should be a slave to anyone else including the government. Maybe It'd time for everyone to look past themselves and see others for who they are. I admit I have a very hard time doing this, but I will continue to try to do the right thing with God's help. I do appreciate what folks here have to say, and I'd like to thank every one of you for all you do. So ends the sermon. Stay safe all.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I truly believe that people should be known by their character rather than race, or gender, or color. Folks is still folks no matter how we look at them, and we are ALL God's children. We were created by the same God. Lord please help me to remember this, it seems to be one of my biggest faults. Stay safe all.
I have no issues with anyone for any reason except stupidity! I can not and will not deal with, look past or accept people whom are stupid by choice!!

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I have no issues with anyone for any reason except stupidity! I can not and will not deal with, look past or accept people whom are stupid by choice!!
I do absolutely agree with that. No excuse for it at all!

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Democrats are lazy!
I believe the same as you guys. All people are made in God's image. I don't deal with ignorance very well, or evil. Both are a choice and both are everywhere.

Latest posts