Olympic Arms AR15

Status
Not open for further replies.

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
Did you wait to long? Maybe your a democrat that didn't think another weapons ban was really possible? Perhaps you even voted for Obama.

Well don't worry friend I have what you need right here. While you will always be stuck with your buyers remorse and constantly constantly kicking your own butt while sobbing uncontrollably at least you may still be armed with at least one that they don't have paperwork on. I am selling my Olympic Arms AR-15.

Brand new in box and Chambered in .556 with a carbine length gas system this thing is ready for whatever may be on the other side of that door or to be shoved in a mylar bag and a piece of PVC to be stashed away for another day. This bad boy comes with a hard case but no mag, after all I am doing my best to stop those high capacity magazines from hurting anyone by keeping them locked away nicely in my safe.

This bad boy can be yours for the low low price of $1100 OBO. If you have any question just PM me. This item is from my personal collection but Daddy needs some things for his new Wulf ( like ammo if I could ever find any)

Thanks!

100_6331Small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts