Old Timer New to Boomershooter

dharding

New Fanatic
Hello to all. I am new to Boomershooter. I am an old man just trying to squeeze all of the fun that I can out of life while I can still move well enough to shoot 3 gun and USPSA. 3 gun shooting has got my A?? up off the couch and added several years to my life, I hope.
My mind says that I can compete with all the young folks, body being dragged along reluctantly. Great to see the growth of 3 gun all over the country, especially the young people.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome to the forum! 3 Gun definitely gets the old ticker ticking. Glad to hear you're having fun.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Awesome!!!! Welcome aboard.
Don't even worry about keeping up with the young bucks, they run just too damn fast.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome! Personally, I prefer treachery to beat my sons in 3 Gun. I tell them we just barely have enough ammo, and it completely takes them out, and I don't have to run!

dennishoddy

dharding said:
Hello to all. I am new to Boomershooter. I am an old man just trying to squeeze all of the fun that I can out of life while I can still move well enough to shoot 3 gun and USPSA. 3 gun shooting has got my A?? up off the couch and added several years to my life, I hope.
My mind says that I can compete with all the young folks, body being dragged along reluctantly. Great to see the growth of 3 gun all over the country, especially the young people.
Me too.

Old age and cunning revenge will get you a stage win at times. :D

Latest posts