Old Shooter to a New Fourm

Rhino55

Fanatic
Evening Hitters and Missers and all the BSers. I'm new to the fourm. I love to shoot rifles in long range comp. I do shoot pistols and shotguns to break up the time and something different. Allot of you already know me so I'm here.

redneck1861

No, I didn't get arrested
Hey Rhino, thanks for accepting my invite to join this awesome site...:)

Welcome to BoomerShooter.com

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to BoomerShooter, Rhino. You'll find that we're not as uptight as some of the other forums in the state (not mentioning any names). If you find this forum to your liking, we'd appreciate it if you will spread the word to those you know on other websites and help us grow in numbers and knowledge.

See ya 'round.

kdlong

Well-Known Fanatic
Just got the outboard tuned up for this spring and I'm replace hooks on the jugs. Lets hope we get some water.
fishing below webber late this past summer got very bad. i think it has been fished out at the generators i'm trying to get my boat up in good shape for some jug running this spring and summer.just need some new tires and some new spark plugs.i'll have to try and catch when your down so we can meet.i agree on the water if we don't get some soon fishing is gonna be bad.