Old Fort This Weekend Jan 15 Sunday

Ben-Sons

Well-Known Fanatic
Hellen Keller was laughing at my shooting today.
Other than that, it was a great turnout and amazing weather.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
ouch... we was waiting on the squad in front of us, apparently they had some non-tapers... they kept asking us to tape for them...

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
I hate non tapers. I think they should be asked once, then DQ'd and sent to the house. No room in the sport for slack offs, just makes everyone else have to wait or tape more than their share. I've seen them round gun boys shoot. All of them tape and are usually quicker since its mostly just the A zone.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
The squad I was on did a great job taping and resetting. You could hardley tape one target before they were all taped.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
we had a decent sized squad, the only time i didn't tape was once when I was looking at the Ruger Redhawk in .45 acp that one of the revo shooters brought and I got yelled out for not taping.... that's how hardcore our squad was.. we didn't cut anyone any slack...

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Our squad was great as usual. The Tulsa guys are always awesome to shoot with and work as hard as anyone you will see at a match! Ryan's squad was busting ass all day and getting it done too. I didn't look at the squad behind us so I couldn't say where any backup might have been. Old fort always puts on a great event and I can hardly wait for multi gun there the end of this month!

Chambers

actual GM
we had a decent sized squad, the only time i didn't tape was once when I was looking at the Ruger Redhawk in .45 acp that one of the revo shooters brought and I got yelled out for not taping.... that's how hardcore our squad was.. we didn't cut anyone any slack...

We needed a buffer stage in between that squad then... :) Just messing, I know how you cats roll.

Anytime it happens, at the end of the day it's all of our faults for stacking the experienced guys on the same squads, and leaving a bunch of new shooters on different ones.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
My favorite part was ending on the classifier....robert wanted to run it again with a different gun so by the time I took my gear to the car and came back the stage was tore down ;)

Normally I'm stuck on the stage with the plate racks and stars