oklahoma state IDPA Match

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Attached is the 2013 OK State IDPA Championship Match Entry Form and also the USSA Hold Harmless form. If you are interested in supporting the match as a Safety Officer, and you are a card carrying IDPA recognized Safety Officer, then please complete the match entry form and add the words “SAFETY OFFICER” next to your name on the form and no entry fee is required to be submitted. The only extra fee required will be if you desire an additional match T-Shirt. If you would like to support the match as a Safety Officer then PLEASE submit your entry form NLT 1 June 2013!
If you would like to assist and you are not a card carrying IDPA recognized Safety Officer, then PLEASE contact me at my work e-mail [email protected] before you submit the form and I will reply to you directly with instructions.

Thank you and I hope to see you at the match!

NOT: Match Safety Officer’s and other Match Staff will shoot the match on Friday, 12 July 2013. All other match participants will shoot the match on Saturday, 13 July 2013.

NOTE: This OK 2013 State match is being held after the cut-off date for this year’s National match for 2013. However, it will apply for your entry in next year’s IDPA 2014 National match.

[SIZE=12pt]Peter Navesky[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]USSA IDPA Co-Chair[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Club C0530[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]202-341-0537 (Cell)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][email protected][/SIZE]

View attachment 4677
View attachment 4678

Attachments

• Fillable OK State 2013 IDPA Application.pdf
    251.4 KB · Views: 368
  • Fillable USSA Hold Harmless April 2013.pdf
    87.7 KB · Views: 210

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'm taking the RO class in OKC this weekend.

I wanted to shoot two IDPA regionals and give nationals a try but there just isn't any room in schedule.

Latest posts