OKCGC Steel Challenge Feb 18 2017 Results

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
It was definitely a great day to be out shooting some steel. I was spent by the end of the match... I'd like to offer up a big thank you to Tony and everyone else that helps put these matches on. Tony battled through some trying circumstances this moring and made things happen. The effort is greatly appreciated. Also, a big thank you to squad 2 and Matt Johnson for all of the help today.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Jesse Tischauser said:
Damn I stopped by the range to sell a scope and do a little 3-Gun stage prep and it was packed. Tony & Bryan have turned steel challenge into a BIG deal at okcgc.

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
Steve McGinley said:
Lots of 1st time shooters at every match lately. I had 3 on my squad yesterday.
Our squad had a few newer shooters, including youth and/or female. There were a few that came out & stuck with us all day to just watch before they try it next time too.

It was awesome to see the hospitality everyone shows in the shooting sports community. Word gets around about the rare matches/places that are not inviting to "non-regulars". But I don't think I've ever been around the crowd yesterday where I haven't heard: "I have the tool you need", "Do you want to try my gun", "Here I have an extra drink for you". Most of the matches I've attended are wonderful this way. Mush, mush & all that loving stuff of being around good people.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Second that. The last match I had a father and teen son shoot their 1st match. After the last stage I had them try out my buckmark with red dot. Son had his best times with it and all smiles and better yet they came back yesterday

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Steve McGinley said:
Second that. The last match I had a father and teen son shoot their 1st match. After the last stage I had them try out my buckmark with red dot. Son had had his best times with it and all smiles and better yet they came back yesterday
Second that. The last match I had a father and teen son shoot their 1st match. After the last stage I had them try out my buckmark with red dot. Son had his best times with it and all smiles and better yet they came back yesterday
Way to set that hook!

dennishoddy

Steve McGinley said:
Lots of 1st time shooters at every match lately. I had 3 on my squad yesterday.
Had two new shooters on my squad as well. Good to see them coming out in the numbers we have been seeing.

Latest posts