OKCGC Steel Challenge 10-15-11

Bubber

Well-Known Fanatic
Yep it is on for this Saturday. I am trying to figure out the scoring format I got to do the match with. It was supposed to be easier than their first one. The can't prove that by me I may jsut stick to the Excel sheet I generally use. See you guys there.

Bubber

Well-Known Fanatic
To the question of whether there will be a Rimfire division. Yeup. And everyone that gets there early enough we will even let you help set up. And help tearing down is greatly appreciated. I am just the stats guy. later rdd

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
By popular demand from the Action Pistol folks, we're going to start holding Steel Challenge matches on the Action Pistol Range. These matches are open to the public. Starting in January 2011, we will be holding Steel Challenge on the 3rd Saturday of the following months: Jan, Mar, Jun, Aug, Oct, & Dec.

The plans thus far:
Where: Action Pistol Range at the OKC Gun Club
When: 10AM start time [sign-in will start about 9:30]
Divisions Recognized: Open, Limited, .22 pistol, and .22 revolver [and .22 rifle]
Cost: $15 for club members , $20 for non-members

What's Steel Challenge all about? Chris has written an overview about the matches -- click here

Here are some useful links for information:

Steel Challenge Website: http://steelchallenge.com
Steel Challenge Rules [provisional]
Steel Challenge Stages

Questions and Point of Contact:
Chris Gober
phone: 405-820-2163
email: [email protected]

Bubber

Well-Known Fanatic
I try to get there as close to 8 as I can. I have a little travel time involved. later rdd

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
What is normally the turnout for these? I've got family in town and would hate to be more rude than normal. Get started at 10:00am end about ?:??

I've never shot one of these before and the other night I had such a great time on the Dillon and ya know I would hate for that powder to go bad ;-) Later,

Kirk

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
they usually only have enough folks to run just a couple squads.
The times I've been out there setting up 3gun, they were done before 2:00

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
just received my bolt back, I think I need to rain down some Nordic fury in the a.m. :violent-smiley-007:

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Got my bolt back today too. Gonna see if she'll run now. Also gonna shoot my new to me K38 Masterpiece. :72:

Latest posts