OKCGC | Shotgun 5-Stand 5.20.18

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
5-Stand This Sunday, May 20th

Grab your shotgun and come out and shoot some fun and challenging clay targets!

More details on 5-Stand: https://www.okcgunclub.org/5-stand.html

You don't know where the 5-Stand Range is? Go north past the Shotgun gate and turn into the very next gate - like you're going to the Cowboy Range. Once in the gate, turn to your left and follow the signs to 5-Stand.
Just to make sure everyone gets the message, we tweaked the 5-Stand process a bit to insure shorter wait times and better flow of shooters:

â–ª Instead of the previous $15 for 50 birds we are going to break it down by the round and charge $7 for 25 birds. Good news is you are saving a buck!
â–ª We will still incorporate report and true pairs into the rounds you shoot and it will be based on a first come/first serve basis as far as sign up goes.

We been using this format since January and it is working out very well. It takes approximately 10-12 minutes to shoot a round and you can shoot as many as you like. We begin shooting at approx. 1:00 PM, with the last squad called at 3:15 PM.

Info: Suzi Rouse
email: [email protected]

yury

Well-Known Fanatic
Is there a sign-in deadline? E.g. can the one still shot if they will be there at 3:14 PM?

ShaneP

Looks good to me
yury said:
Is there a sign-in deadline? E.g. can the one still shot if they will be there at 3:14 PM?
I believe that you have to be there and signup before the "last call". Once you sign up, they'll tell you how many people are in front of you to shoot. It goes fairly quick. If you've never done it, it's a lot of fun.

jstaylor62

Fanatic
Construction on I-35 narrowing down to one lane, so plan accordingly ...

I-35 narrows near US-77/SH-66/Second St. in Edmond nightly through summer
I-35 will be intermittently narrowed between US-77/SH-66/Second St. (mm 141) in Edmond and N.E. 122nd St. (mm 137) through summer 2018 for pavement rehabilitation. Drivers also can expect I-35 to be narrowed to one lane in each direction on nights and weekends.

https://www.ok.gov/triton/modules/newsroom/newsroom_article.php?id=277&article_id=43162

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
Can I use my 11 round M2 or are there mag tube limits?
I’ve used my M2 with a long tube. They didn’t say a word, nice folks. You just have to resist the urge to load more. Lots of fun.

Latest posts