OKCGC Setup Help...Win a GUN!

Thank you to Matt Greg and the one or two others that were able to setup the match for us. We gotta get more help there for setup so we can keep getting to play.

They announced that everyone that helps setup will be entered for a random gun drawing a couple of times per year. The more you help, the more chances you get
Doesn't get much better than that!

The matches don't set themselves up so let's try to help as much as possible

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Yes, this is true. We put on a large match with 6-7 field courses & a classifer every month with regularly 100+ shooters. All of the Match runners are volunteers & We all have day jobs. The range is open for member use year round & we can't close the range for several days to build a match, so we have to do it all in 1 day. That's why it's so important to have help.

We really appreciate our setup help & without it we wouldn't be able to have matches on the scale that we do. We decided a good way to show our appreciation & to encourage more folks to come help was to give away guns. So as Jason said in the opening post, we'll have a drawing 2x a year for our setup help & give away a gun. Each time you help setup, you'll be entered in the drawing. So, the more you help, the greater your chances are to win. After we draw for a gun, we restart with an empty bucket & do the whole thing over again.

So that said, thanks & we appreciate you!!!!

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
The first one should just automatically go to Jeff Turner. Dudes a robot

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Matt Rigsby said:
I'll 2nd that. Turner is always there to help whether he can make the match the next day or not.
Thank You Burke and Matt, but there are several people who are always there setting up. It’s a fun time, people working together, volunteering to keep our sport going strong, making friends. It’s how Shane Pennington’s son got his nickname.
Lots of good memories!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the Rest to God.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Jeff T said:
Thank You Burke and Matt, but there are several people who are always there setting up. It’s a fun time, people working together, volunteering to keep our sport going strong, making friends. It’s how Shane Pennington’s son got his nickname.
Lots of good memories!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the Rest to God.
Man, I miss accurate Ron being around. Good memories for sure. I try to come help when I can. I’ll be there for SC setup this Friday for sure ;)

yury

Well-Known Fanatic
Shane P said:
... I’ll be there for SC setup this Friday for sure :wink:
Email says that SC setup starts Sat at 8:30... or you can wait about 20 hours for the rest of the team :)

Latest posts