OKCGC CMP/Hi Power matches

sefentress

Well-Known Fanatic
Once again the OKC gun club will host a regional CMP match April 4 thru the 7th, several rifle and pistol matches each day as well as the CMP trailer with rifles, parts and ammo. The Hi Power division monthly matches will also be followed by CMP style 30 cal matches one month and vintage sniper matches the next. The dates will be available on the okcgc match calander and phone numbers are available for additional info from the Hi Power division representatives.

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
He stated they would have the trailer with rifles and ammo. I got there at 1600 and they had about 20 left last year. Got one, but I am going earlier this year to try and get another.

Feegee

The Magic Man
So I have no clue what this is but, can I shoot my ar-10 or ar-15?

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
Feegee, check out www.odcmp.org.

I'm not sure about all the classes, but I think there is one for ARs. Last year when I was out there they were shooting some really cool old springfields.

Dennis, I agree. My garand is one of my favorite rifles. Everyone comes and checks it out at range after they hear that distinctive "ping" of clip flying out.

sefentress

Well-Known Fanatic
Primarily Garand, springfield, M1 carbines, and foreign military bolt guns, Vintage Sniper and various pistol matches. I do believe there may be an EIC "leg match" as well which would allow certain AR's but you better check the program on that though to make sure. This is not so much about cut throat competition as it is participation and fun, however you can qualify for Medals with certain scores shot with rifles and pistols in most of the matches. I just shot one of the pistol matches last year and wished I had entered more matches, it is fun and there is the CMP trailer with rifles, parts and ammo to purchase at way less than gun show prices.

sefentress

Well-Known Fanatic
BTW they only put out a certain number of rifles for sale EACH day when they are there, maybe 50 or so a day total.

Latest posts