OKCGC 3-Gun match Saturday 7/26/14

ok, round count

75 rifle!
43 shot (3 slug)
24 pistol.

Heavy paper match, figure carrying pasters will be easier than bending over and setting steel.
Get hydrated, and get it on!

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Great match today Mike! The beaucoup shotgun and beaucoup rifle stages were great, even though they kicked my ass. Need to plan a bit better, I had an extended mag in the bag and didn't even think of it. I'm friggin toast...

Julie Sanford

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks, Mike, for all the time that went into the planning & preparation of today's match. And to everyone responsible for the setup, thank you, too. Life is pretty good when you can drive a couple of hours from home, be challenged & have fun with friends at the same time. Awesome!

desert_gypsy said:
Thanks for the good time today, guys. We really enjoyed talking with you all and watching the match. Mike, thanks for giving me some trigger time, buddy! See you all next month!
well alright brother, Hoo Haa! or whatever you Marines say! anytime!

ShaneP

Looks good to me
I'm with Jared, stage 2 was great. I like those multi-bay stages. I'm just glad that nobody did a face dive into the gravel coming around the corner, in our squad anyway.

Shane P said:
I'm with Jared, stage 2 was great. I like those multi-bay stages. I'm just glad that nobody did a face dive into the gravel coming around the corner, in our squad anyway.
if they would have, they probably were going too fast.

scores completed, sent to the http://ipsc.okcgunclub.org/%C2 webmaster.

Ill have tony put em up on here when he gets back from ussa this afternoon.

I almost dethroned the current okcgc 3g king, Blaise Sanford, by pulling out a couple killer runs out of my magicians hat.. that dudes a shooter though.

We had a great match, thanks all who helped to setup and tear down, and all who came and shot. We did this all together!

Last round was out the muzzle by what, just before 1pm?? and everything was put away by 130.

We had several spectators come by to watch and see whats up; thanks all of you competitors for being courteous and welcoming.

It was hot, but not unmanageable.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Stage 2 was funny for me. I went to the line and shot the shotgun, looked at the RO thinking to myself "I just burned that stage down" stood there for a few seconds wondering why he wasnt telling me to show clear.

SONOFABITCH! I have to run over there and shoot my rifle.

Lost maybe 5-6 seconds standing there patting myself on the back

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
Stage 2 was funny for me. I went to the line and shot the shotgun, looked at the RO thinking to myself "I just burned that stage down" stood there for a few seconds wondering why he wasnt telling me to show clear.
SONOFABITCH! I have to run over there and shoot my rifle.
Lost maybe 5-6 seconds standing there patting myself on the back
But Wait ! There is more,
I was score keeper, and as I was waiting for Mr Pinto the RO to show me the time as I was walking up behind you to say "you just burned that stage down" when;
SONOFABITCH! He is getting ready to run smooth over my fat Ass!

Sundance74

Well-Known Fanatic
mike cyrwus said:
I almost dethroned the current okcgc 3g king, Blaise Sanford, by pulling out a couple killer runs out of my magicians hat.. that dudes a shooter.
If I'm the king taxes are going up!!

Seriously, I got lucky Mike had too much on his mind and let me slip by on a stage or two.

Burk Cornelius said:
You know, Mike you can post them yourself
really? good to know.

but then you might just want to take over tonys moderator turf. Let the man feel needed, huh? ;)
Blaise S. said:
If I'm the king taxes are going up!!

Seriously, I got lucky Mike had too much on his mind and let me slip by on a stage or two.
****, dont gimme that bs....

I vote no to higher taxes from anybody. ..lol

Great fun match and props to Mike for the hard work it requires to design, setup, and make sure teardown is done. Match directors are a god send and I am thankful..past. present, and future of any type of matches. Great job and keep up the all out shotgun master blaster and heavy rifle stages .lovin it

Latest posts