OKC Monthly ICORE

Bubber

Well-Known Fanatic
Just to let all know that there is a monthly ICORE Match at OKC the third Saturday of each month. G :cool2:eek:od people show up each month and I attend it also. A Classifier is usually shot each month. I'll see you there. later rdd

Bubber

Well-Known Fanatic
Start time is 10:00 am. Fee is $10.00. Usually 6 stages with one classifier. Scoring is time plus similar as IDPA. The "Official" Target is the NRA D-1 Tombstone for scoring and we use steel ,both static and ractionary. There are three divisions but usually most shooters are in Open or Limited. I, however, have been shooting Classic. (Speedloaders). Eight shots compete along side the six shot. We take every effort to make a stage 6 shot neutral, not that it is 6 shot then reload but given enough movement to make a reload if needed. You need a holster that covers the trigger area and is secure, no tie down rigs though nor cross draws. More if can be found at the OKCGC web site. later rdd

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
These are fun matches and a great group of guys to shoot with. Its just like the USPSA match except with a Revo and you get done about 2 hours sooner.

Bubber

Well-Known Fanatic
[quote author=Scott Hearn link=topic=202.msg1973#msg1973 date=1286585523]
What's the round count on these usually run?
[/quote]

Between 130 to 200 rounds depending if there are some steel challenge stages. Sorta IPSC with revos. later rdd

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
[quote author=mike cyrwus link=topic=202.msg2028#msg2028 date=1286678275]
I just may come and shoot this one.
[/quote]
Mikey owns a revo?

Who knew?!

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
[quote author=mike cyrwus link=topic=202.msg2038#msg2038 date=1286730921]
nobody knows; keep it on the down low. :p
[/quote]
I won't tell. I'll just ask everyone if they heard the rumor.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
[quote author=mike cyrwus link=topic=202.msg2038#msg2038 date=1286730921]
nobody knows; keep it on the down low. :sign0135:
[/quote]

He got it for his recent 40th birthday. Gonna go to Tulsa to get a little shotgun practice before the AR section match. I'll be in for next month when I get my new front sight installed.

Bubber

Well-Known Fanatic
We will be shooting the World Postal Match as part of the ICORE match this weekend. This consists of 4 stages we also have a classifier and a Steel challenge stage. In the neighborhood of 151 hits required. the postal scores will be compiled by Paul in Australia from participants all over the globe so you may see how you fare. later rdd

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
The postal match we shot last year was a challenging balance between speed and accuracy. We're going to have fun. If you've never tried one of these you are missing out.

Bubber

Well-Known Fanatic
No. 343 was right it was a very challenging match Saturday. I was doing well and only fell down on one stage. Yep a classifier, the Classifier management seminar I took really paid off on keeping my classification low. :( But the Postal match, four of the six stages compiled separately, well I won't say who won that one, but, I was the one imputting the scores.....So you do the math. :) See you at the Steel Challenge match at OKC the 23rd of Oct. later rdd

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm glad I don't have to be concerned with keeping my class low. My natural ability takes care of that.

Latest posts