okc 3 gun

loki

New Fanatic
Hello,

I have been planning on trying out the 3 gun competition at the OKC gun club in Jan or Feb.

After reading up on 3 gun competitions does the layout at the OKC gun club require one of those mad max gun carts ? :)

Any info is appreciated.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Hello,

I have been planning on trying out the 3 gun competition at the OKC gun club in Jan or Feb.

After reading up on 3 gun competitions does the layout at the OKC gun club requite one of those mad max gun carts ? :)

Any info is appreciated.
Yep, they won't let you through the gate witout one.

Actually, It's all up to you. It sure makes moving from stage to stage alot easier when all your gear is packed onto a cart instead of trying to cary it all.
2 long guns (pistol is in holster), mags, ammo, range bag with whatever you like to have at the range (I keep a few spare parts & tools in mine), water if you like to have some with you, coat, gloves after the sun warms thing up, etc. It's alot of stuff to try to pack to the next stage. The bays are right next to each other but the cart makes it better than making multiple trips.

loki

New Fanatic
Actually, It's all up to you. It sure makes moving from stage to stage alot easier when all your gear is packed onto a cart instead of trying to cary it all.
2 long guns (pistol is in holster), mags, ammo, range bag with whatever you like to have at the range (I keep a few spare parts & tools in mine), water if you like to have some with you, coat, gloves after the sun warms thing up, etc. It's alot of stuff to try to pack to the next stage. The bays are right next to each other but the cart makes it better than making multiple trips.

Thank you Sir for the quick reply.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Only the pussies use carts! Kurt Miller who has won more 3 gun titles than any other Oklahoman shoots major matches with nothing but a single case for his two long guns and what is essentially a fanny pack of a range bag.

You definitely need to come shoot with us this SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY. It may be the last time you get to witness the awesomeness of Rascal 3 gun.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Only the pussies use carts! Kurt Miller who has won more 3 gun titles than any other Oklahoman shoots major matches with nothing but a single case for his two long guns and what is essentially a fanny pack of a range bag.

You definitely need to come shoot with us this SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY. It may be the last time you get to witness the awesomeness of Rascal 3 gun.
You'll also get to see Jesse's (*****) 3-gun cart loaded heavy with enough gear for 3 people.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Cart.jpg

SANY0002.jpg

Latest posts