Ok I have found a shotgun that I am in LOVE with!

45tostayalive

.22 Magnum
KSG_3357web.jpg

KSG_4459web.jpg

kirsten_ksg_4271.jpg

Kel-Tech has an awesome new shotgun. The KSG (Kel-tech Shot Gun).

It's a bullpup pump shotgun fed by a double tube magazine. 14 rounds total and you can select which tube it feeds from. It'd be kind of cool to have one loaded with slugs and the other with buck.

Round eject downward. Flip up Irons and picatinny rails on top and bottom of pump.

It might have been nice to stick with a single tube feed. The grip may be kind of large, but I'll have to fondle one and see.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I had a kel tech sub 2000 or two and got rid of them fairly quickly. They are not the most robust guns I have ever held. If this thing is of the same build quality a few hundred rounds of full power 00 buck will rattle it apart.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Well-Known Fanatic
The Keltec Shotgun is pretty dang cool. We got our hands on it here at the SHOT show in Vegas. Functions REALLY well. The pump feels very natural as is, but did not get to try it with an AFG or VFG, etc. The selector in between tubes is really cool. Very simple, easy to use, and user friendly. It'd be hard to screw it up. The weight is pretty good with both tubes, and I'm sure fully loaded it'd be pretty hefty. Not bad, but definitely more than you would expect from a "plasticy" looking Keltec shotgun. Looks like they'll be ~yr out timeline wise, but....of course that could always be pushed back :huh:

Pretty sweet! I'll definitely be getting one. :party29:

Also, the tubes are designed for 2 3/4" shells BUT, the receiver is up to 3" shells. You can manually load (pretty easily) 3" shells through the bottom if you wanted to.

maxim240sx

Active Fanatic
I would like to pick one up if they get good reviews when they come out. Either this or a mossberg SPX930.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I already preordered my KSG. The dealer I ordered it from said I would be among the first 50 non-dealers to get my hands on one.

Latest posts