OK - I did not know

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=OQnU1t7UzgM

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=OQnU1t7UzgM

I am so in lust. The girls are nice as well.

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
Well I am glad to hear someone else was unaware as I. I have only been here just shy of 3 yrs. I would had thought I would had seen something on this though. Not that I have anything to add to that 900' line. Just would had thought I would had heard something.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
I've been an okie all my life and even growing up with a bunch of gun nut family I never heard of it ...

Really need to make sure I put it on the calendar. Shooting a mini-gun and automatic pistol are on my things to do before I die list. :)

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
take lots of money, it's pretty expensive.
If you don't have the $ it's not worth going, unless you just like watching other people have fun.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not gonna say how much I spent but I was married at the time and we were doing better than most but when the smoke cleared I had a smile that couldn't be wiped off with sandpaper and I could have gotten a nice Kimber! that's all I have to say about that. Later,

Kirk

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
i went and yes i dropped about 120 and yes it was worth it... got to shoot a barrett .50 cal, MP5, glock 18, etc..... well worth the money IMO... for me shooting an 8K-20K gun for 30 dollars is fair price... also just FYI, you can negotiate some of the prices.. i went with my bro and we got discounts for shooting "together", also since alot of the "booths" have the same guns you can talk them down sometimes... i have never met anyone that actually went that didn't like it... not something i would do every year, but something i think everyone should go do once...

Latest posts