Ok fellas here we go Again one more Hi point the 45 ACP

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member

SIarsenal

Active Fanatic
Wall said:
honestly, I'm not expecting anyone to be a super duper marksman, just to be able to hit what they're aiming for & minimize the chance of innocents getting hurt.
Fair enough sir !! Did ya watch the Video?? sir

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
I work with a guy who is always talking up his HiPoint to other coworkers so I did a little searching and found the video of two guys doing a torture test of a HiPoint. I have to say I was impressed by the abuse it took. With what it lacks in other areas, it makes up for in dependability, but is that enough? If anything, it might be a cheap enough gun for someone to buy two or three and bury in various areas if they are concerned they might need them one day to get to a better gun. :)

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
TroyDB said:
I work with a guy who is always talking up his HiPoint to other coworkers so I did a little searching and found the video of two guys doing a torture test of a HiPoint. I have to say I was impressed by the abuse it took. With what it lacks in other areas, it makes up for in dependability, but is that enough? If anything, it might be a cheap enough gun for someone to buy two or three and bury in various areas if they are concerned they might need them one day to get to a better gun. :)
Yep, they hammered a bolt into the barrel and the hipoint survived and functioned after shooting the bolt out!

:eek:

Latest posts