Official Date for Fall ShootzenFest 2011

C_Carson

Well-Known Fanatic
I am going to try to come. May have the little one with me; depends on Daddy's work schedule. I'll have my Glock 27 & Rossi .243

Mikesull415

Active Fanatic
I'm going to do everything possible to be there. Especially after seeing the videos from last year.

Mikesull415

Active Fanatic
P.S. If whoever had the mp5 could go ahead and make plans to be there (and let me shoot it)...you would make my year. Don't tell my wife though, we got married in April

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I just got the O.K> from the Wife....

We will have the "KILLER DOGS" again...

Steve

Oh Yeah...If you don't know what the "killer Dogs" are...you will see them at the SHootzenfest...

Steve

Schultz

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not sure yet and I'm hoping not that weekend but I might have family in so I might only be able to hang out for a couple hours in the AM. I got's to get me one of those killer dogs. :lol:

The General

Well-Known Fanatic
Man, oh man, will I be there!!

To all the folks that bring their toys: THANK YOU !! Can't say it enough. Y'all are so great to share them with us and let us give them a try.

This time I'll be sure to bring sufficient calibers (and quantity) to try out my favorites.

If anyone has a Grease Gun, PLEASE bring it... Same goes for an MP40.

I love the WW2 guns more than all the rest - If anyone is thinking of selling a Sten Mk II, let me know - I'm in the market...

BTW: I think I'll bring an original 1842 smoothbore musket. So if you want to try something with a little slower rate of fire, I'll be there!

Thanks again!

-Mike
aka - The General

HarperJt

Well-Known Fanatic
I want be able to make it this year. The 5th is my annaversity. General, I'll try to bring out the STEN at the spring shoot or if you're ever in Charleston area or when I'm in the upstate maybe we can get together.

Jeff

Clicker

Well-Known Fanatic
Enjay said:
Does anyone know if the tommy gun going to be there?
Not sure about that one but I'll have a lowly 9mm MP5 or two and a MAC10 in 45ACP.
I know it's not a Thompson but it's the best I can do.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
The Tommy Gun is owned by Lafette Gregory...I don't think he goes to any shoot without it...I hope any way...

I shot it at the last Shootzenfest...It is great. I wish I could afford to buy it..

Steve

The General

Well-Known Fanatic
HarperJt.

Thanks!! Sorry you can't make it, but I'm sure the wife would give you heck if you were gone that day!

If you're ever interested in selling, be sure to give me first chance!

-Mike

qwikshot

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm bringing 2 teen age nephews with me.
Gotta keep them interested in huntin and stuff and out of trouble.

Latest posts