Official Date for Fall ShootzenFest 2011

Frost

Well-Known Fanatic
The official date for the Fall ShootzenFest is November 5.
That is the first Saturday of November.

It will be held the same place as last year Philson Crossroad Range.

The official starting time is 9:00 AM
Feel free to come early or late just so you come.

Lunch and T-Shirts will be provided by the forum and our Sponsors.
There will be some really kool items provided by our good friends at Glock.

Be there or be square!

map to get to Philson Crossroads

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
Myself and my M16 among others will be there with bells on. I will bring some different suppressors to try out as well...My only rule from now on is anybody can shoot my 16 with their ammo as long as I get to see the box before hand. No clue who did it but somebody I let shoot it slipped some corrosive ammo in on me and I didn't know it till about a week later when I opened the safe and my entire gun was white and green. It was so bad I had to put my whole gun and the silencer in the dishwasher to clean it.

GTrav

Well-Known Fanatic
That is GREAT!! I will be there with my 22 year old son, that had a total blast last time!

Frost

Well-Known Fanatic
Henry that is a sensible rule.
I would have thought it was common sense not to use corrosive ammunition in someone else's firearm.

P-1

Well-Known Fanatic
Great....i have shows all during Nov. That weekend is the Myrtle Beach Show.

Have fun...wish i was there...again.

J

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
fordnut said:
I may be kind of slow, but, I have never had any corrosive .223....who made it???

Steve

Steve I have no clue but it exists...Dude it was so bad I had to call clicker to find out what to do to clean it. I caught it soon enough that it didnt do any damage. I have never seen anything like it in my life before. I was in my silencer too and I know I only used it two weekends in a row. Once at boggy head with you guys and once at innovative arms the following weekend. So I have no clue.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
Anyone can attend...there is no charge. It is a public range, just like Twin Ponds or Boggy Head...

ALmost anythingt can be fired, short of cannon, and explosives...

They have the same rules as the ranges here in the National Forest...

We should start a car pooling heading. Lots of people might want to get together, as to the price of gas...

Steve

Sizzle

Well-Known Fanatic
If anyone needs a ride from myrtle beach/anywhere along the way to the range hit me up..Im driving and have two extra seats this time..

biganimal

Well-Known Fanatic
as it stands right now I plan to attend and I will drive from Summerville
I should have room for 2 passengers in my SUV
good company and conversation makes a long trip much shorter

44lover

Well-Known Fanatic
biganimal said:
as it stands right now I plan to attend and I will drive from Summerville
I should have room for 2 passengers in my SUV
good company and conversation makes a long trip much shorter

If you still have room, I'd like to meet up and talk it over with you. Let me know.

eht6183

Fanatic
The range is only about 10 minutes out of Clinton and from I-26. There is a Comfort in, Comfort Suites, Days Inn, an older Howard Johnson and a newer Hampton Inn all near the interstate. I live about 15 minutes away. Have never attended. I just have a handgun at this point-is this shoot mostly for rifles and are there any other ladies coming out? If anyone needs any other info on hotels or Clinton, let me know. I am the Ex. Director of the Museum in town.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
There will be lots of pistols....I usually bring 2 Kimber .45's. and my S&W .44 Mag., and maybe a new toy this time...

I hope we will have some ladies attending this time...We have a few on the Forum, and, we would love to have more...

Just guessing, I think we had around 30 people last time...Maybe we can have twice that many this time...

Steve

Latest posts