Official 2012 Christmas haul pic thread....

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Crappy picture, but who cares, its a tricked out Benelli M1. My wife is the best partner EVAR!

2012-12-15_18-39-43_747-1.jpg

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't have any pics. Girlfriend had a welder make me a swinging 6" steel plate on a frame. She really surprised me with that one. She also bought me a Case Trapper knife. My grandfather told me when I was a young boy that any man that didn't carry a pocket knife had a small pecker. He always carried a Case knife bought from a hardware store downtown that was so old it was part of the Dalton Raid. I remember many trips to that hardware store with my grandfather. He passed earlier this year. I bought a Case knife there after he passed. My gf went with me to buy that knife and knew the stories so she bought me another Case knife. It's beautiful. She also bought me several things for my bug out bag. Favorite gift I gave this year was to my gf's best friend of 15 years and a friend of mine. He's in the National Guard in the 45th infantry so I had a lower engraved with the Thunderbird symbol and 45th Infantry Brigade above and his name and HHC 700th BSB below. Engraving got buggered up a bit but he still liked it.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
2000 147gr bullets from BBI, 2000 CCI small pistol primers, and a really badass crockpot.

When I get back to Tulsa I'm gonna BBQ a pork shoulder and shoot some goddamn bullets.

Oh and my brother got me a bottle of 12-year Balvenie BAM

If you're going to read any of that weeaboo crap it might as well be Gunsmith Cats.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
If you're going to read any of that weeaboo crap it might as well be Gunsmith Cats.

Some days you take your kids to Vintage Stock and end up finding some comic books about gunfights and prostitutes. Seemed like a win-win-win-win.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
The wife got me a used Remington 572 Fieldmaster no pictures yet had to work today, Plus I always buy myself ammo every year. If you want i will post picture of my brand new winter socks from Walmart. :O

Dustin your lucky that your girlfriend will buy you a knife, I've been Married for 23 yrs and my wife still want buy one for me. Her grandmother told her when she was young that buying a knife for your husband will cut a hole your relationship.

okie-carbine

Well-Known Fanatic
The wife got me a used Remington 572 Fieldmaster no pictures yet had to work today, Plus I always buy myself ammo every year. If you want i will post picture of my brand new winter socks from Walmart. :O

Dustin your lucky that your girlfriend will buy you a knife, I've been Married for 23 yrs and my wife still want buy one for me. Her grandmother told her when she was young that buying a knife for your husband will cut a hole your relationship.

that's why you have to give her a penny for it. my wife got me a blade and i gave her a penny and her mom was like wtf is that for. everybody else explained that if you get a blade, you are supposed to pay for it, that way it won't cut the relationship. then her mom said, well i wonder if i should tell monty (her kinda ex-bf) to give me a penny or not. lol

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
Okie-Carbine I tried the buy for a penny. I was told that she could not believe her Love was only worth a knife and a penny, so I went up to a nickel that didn't work either. I should of went straight to a quarter but I wasn't thinking!

okie-carbine

Well-Known Fanatic
Okie-Carbine I tried the buy for a penny. I was told that she could not believe her Love was only worth a knife and a penny, so I went up to a nickel that didn't work either. I should of went straight to a quarter but I wasn't thinking!

:s_laugh:

Brandi

Well-Known Fanatic
No pictures yet but I got:

1. A pink camo Walther P22
2. A pink pearl gripped "Bond Girl" 38/357 derringer
3. A S&W Performance Center 629 V-Comp 44mag

Needless to say Brandi is one happy girl :girldance:

Latest posts